The Accreditation Committee advises the Academic Senate Executive Committee and statewide faculty on accreditation, continuous quality improvement, and equitable student learning. In collaboration with ACCJC, chief instructional officers, and other system partners, the committee organizes the Accreditation Institute and offers professional development opportunities with a focus on faculty roles and effective practices in accreditation. (updated June 4, 2021)
Membership of this committee includes an Accreditation Liaison Officer (ALO).
Note: The members of this committee assist with planning for the Accreditation Institute.
Academic Year 2021-2022*
- September 8, 2021 (12pm-1pm) via ConferZoom
- September 30, 2021 (2:30pm - 3:30pm) via ConferZoom
- October 21, 2021 (2:30pm-3:30pm) via ConferZoom
- November 18, 2021 (2:30pm-3:30pm) via ConferZoom
- December 9, 2021 (2:30pm-3:30pm) via ConferZoom
*Spring 2022 dates will be posted at a later date