The Academic Senate Committee on Noncredit will serve as a resource to the President and Executive Committee on issues related to instruction, counseling, student services, and program development in noncredit and the role of faculty in noncredit instruction as related to governance and local participation in academic and professional activities.
Fall Meeting Calendar 2017-2018
- Teleconference Meetings will be on Mondays at 1:00 PM
- Meetings will be through Zoom, except as noted
- There will be a second in-person meeting in the spring, date TBD
- Spring meeting schedule will be set later in the fall once spring teaching schedules are known
Fall Meeting Dates
August 18, 2017, 12:00 - 1:00 (Zoom)
Monday, September 25, 1:00 (if needed)
Thursday, October 5, San Diego Continuing Education, 11-4
Monday, October 23, 1:00 (if needed)
Monday, November 27, 1:00
Thursday, January 11, 10-3, Sacramento (Chancellor's Office)
1. http://ab86.cccco.edu: This is the official Chancellor's Office website for all information and updates pertaining to AB86. You can also subscribe to the AB86 E-newsletter on this site.
2. http://cccbsi.org/cb21-information. This is the BSI (Basic Skills Initiative) website explaining the Basic Skills CB 21 Rubric, containing materials for coding and aligning Basic Skills sequential courses. This website archives curricular work done by hundreds of CCC faculty in the basic skills disciplines of reading, writing, math, and ESL.