The Equity and Diversity Action Committee (EDAC) responds to resolutions from sessions that deal with the issues of equity, diversity, and inclusion in hiring, equal opportunity, and cultural diversity in the curriculum.EDAC recommends strategies that promote student equity and student success, including effective teaching and student learning styles and fostering a campus climate conducive to faculty diversity and student achievement. The committee provides overall guidance to colleges and recommendations to the Executive Committee with regard to the inquiry, design, and implementation of Guided Pathways frameworks and engages in broad, and inclusive discussion and inquiry about the diversity, action and inclusion integral in the Guided Pathways approach, framework and evidence. The Committee advises the Executive Committee on guidelines, laws and regulations relating to equal opportunity and cultural diversity and promotes the integration of equity and diversity issues in appropriate ASCCC activities. Revised spring 2021
|Kimberley H. Stiemke||2023-24|
|Emily Phuong Banh||2023-24|
2021-2022 Meeting Schedule
- August 24, 2021 @ 4:00--6:00 p.m.
- September 13 @ 10:00 a.m.--12:00 p.m.
- October 11 @ 10:00 a.m.--12:00 p.m.
- November 8 @ 10:00 a.m.--12:00 p.m.
- December 13 @ 10:00 a.m.--12:00 p.m.
- January 10 @ 10:00 a.m.--12:00 p.m.
- February 14 @ 10:00 a.m.--12:00 p.m.
- March 14 @ 10:00 a.m.--12:00 p.m.
- April 11 @ 10:00 a.m.--12:00 p.m.
- May 9 @ 10:00 a.m.--12:00 p.m.